Pretty Maids - Exclusive Knit-along Kit
If you're ready for a little spring weather knitting, we have just the yarn and pattern for you!
We're very pleased to be getting ready to launch our next exclusive knit-along kit, Pretty Maids. The pattern is the brainchild of Fiona Ellis, and with nearly two hundred published patterns under her belt in the Ravelry catalog you know this one is going to be awesome!
In putting together kit color ideas we asked the designer for her suggestions. A fresh floral theme carried the day (we made sure there were a couple neutrals as well), so you can choose one of the seventeen gradient colors we selected right here. These kits are a pre-order, so make sure you read the full details about shipping times, etc, to ensure your kit arrives in time to cast on by April 1st!
Fiona designed for us using a Trifle Pebble Sock Gradient, if you'd like to make yours in the same color. You can also read more about our Pebble Sock 165g gradient kits right here and see a full selection of all 60 colors. I have a feeling this project will be such a fun, fast knit that a few of you will have to make a second pair!
As always, we're conducting the majority of our KAL via Ravlery, and have started a thread so you can post pictures, questions, etc. Here are some important notes about the KAL and kit:
- This KAL runs April 1 through June 30, 2016. Prizes are offered, please review eligibility in the Ravelry discussion thread header.
- The pattern, Pretty Maids, is exclusively available in the kit until the end of the KAL, after which time it will be available a la carte on Blacktrilliumfibres.com until the end of August 2016.
- If you have further questions, please check out our FAQ page, and if you can't find what you need there you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All photos are courtesy the designer, Fiona Ellis, and may not be reproduced in any form without her written permission.
- The pattern PDF is copyright Black Trillium Fibres and may not be distributed or reproduced in any way without written permission.